Welcome to Wim's Subject-Oriented home page!
Why are you looking at my home page? Have you encountered me online and been so
deeply moved that you want to read more about me? Are you looking through Omni's
employee pages? Are you looking for some software I've written? Are you stalking me
for some nefarious purpose (and wishing I'd put a more current picture up)? Are you a
friend of mine wondering if I've written about you? Most likely you're just a search
- I have some personal information.
- My various other home pages:
- I no longer carry a useful pager.
- I have a PGP key,
and a signing policy.
- Some lies,
damned lies, and
- To my surprise and delight, I have a number of friends.
I'll put some links here someday.
- I work at Omni Development,
writing custom NEXTSTEP software. I mean, OpenStep. I mean, MacOS X. Whatever.
- I belong to the Happy Hopeless Hacker
House, a secret organization relentlessly pursuing absolute power
(or maybe just bandwidth and chocolate).
- I've released some free software.
- I do small robotics as a hobby.
Last updated: 9 February, 2000. Last overhaul: 10 September, 1997.
A note --- This is my first ever Web page to be
That is, I intend to keep it updated as things happen.
Unlike my other pages, which spring forth whole from my
fingertips when I am touched by the appropriate Muse, and
which then hang around indefinitely giving out stale